Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Monday 22 October 2012


I have a couple of friends getting married in the next few weeks. So I thought I would do some Wedding Cards using the Love and Laughter stamp set. I did some dry embossing with the hearts from the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders.
I love the depth of the Cherry Cobbler on the first two cards, on the other I used Night of Navy. I was playing around with the placemnet of the words, think I like the position on the navy card best.
I had the Love and Laughter stamp set as a clear mount and as such placed all the stamps I was using on the mount together. Well not all, as I eyeballed the placing of the flowers on top of the cake!

and just to show you I wasn't totally doing the same thing, although I do like the simplicity of the above, here are a couple more, one with a lot of glimmer! The turquoise card has silver embossing and the other gold embossing with En Francais in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment