Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Monday 29 October 2012

I am holding a childrens crafting morning at the Village Centre, Victoria Street, Englefield Green tomorrow, Tuesday 30th October. I will be there from 10.30 to 12.00
Please feel free to pop in have a tea or coffee while your children do some papercrafting. below are samples of what your children could come home with!

CASE'd from Beverley Pollen. I just loved the colour combo of Wisteria Wonder and BlushingBride 


I know the pillow box die us no longer available from Stampin Up!
However I will keep on using it as it is so handy. The flower is made from the
Blossom Party Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment