Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Sea Street

Well, you've had time to drool over the new catalogue.  What is on your Wishlist?

If its anything like mine, quite a lot.  I love the Project Life products and may finally be able to sort through my photos and cull them and put into some semblance of order, as it's so easy, right? More on that later, when I get my life into gear!  Top Gear, that is!

I want to share a little play around I had this morning with a new stamp set, named Sea Street.  I love the water and whenever I can, I am running beside the River Thames.

Sea Street
The design for this is from an earlier blog I used from the Paper Players.  The cards were still in view, so what better than to do another.  This time using the DSP Maritime.  I think you will be seeing a lot more of this one! Colours are taken from the DSP, Real Red, Night of Navy.
Sea Street

No comments:

Post a Comment