Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Tuesday 29 April 2014

2012-14 In-Colours Retiring June 30

Stampin' Up! UK Retiring Products.

Now you might think it is a bit early to be thinking of the new catalogue and all the wonderful new products that it contains...well it is!  However we do know some of the products that will be retiring on 30 June 2014.  If you love the 2012-14 In-Colours I suggest you make sure you have ink refills for your ink pads and any of the coordinating products such as card stock, ribbons and embellishments in these colours.  The colours that are retiring to make way for some super duper new 'In-Colours' are Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit.  I personally will be sad to see Gumball Green go.  It is such a refreshing dense colour.
Each year we see all the patterned papers go, so if you have a favourite now is the time to order some in.  It is a lottery as to whether they will ever come on ebay or be in the clearance bin later!  You would be taking a chance...
Are these any of your favourites?
The other products that we know for sure will be going are the Hostess sets. If you have your heart set on any of these, now is the time to book your party with me and get your friends around for a crafting day afternoon or evening.
Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.
I know I will be sad to see Simply Sketched go, that would have to be my favourite, it is such a  versatile set.

If you click on any of the products shown , that will take you direct to my store.  If you would like to book a workshop/ party/ class with me, please email me nickyjohncock@yahoo.co.uk.
If there is a product you would like to see demonstrated, I am happy to do so.

The Retired List is already out on some US demo sites, so if you get a chance have a look, and if there is something you can't live without please pick up the phone or email me.

Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment