Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Friday 18 October 2013

OOPs, I've had a week or so off from blogging...My excuse is my sister and family were over from Perth, Australia and we did loads, it was her first time in the UK.  My brother is also here. It was the first time we had all been together for 11 years!


Not long now ladies or gents before this offer ends.... 3 DAYS!!

Don't regret it.. Only £25 to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. 

What have you got to lose???? At least give it a go!!!

Make a little income from something you enjoy doing. 

Or join for just the discounts, who doesn't like to get 20% or 30% off their craft supplies, certainly me.
Have the chance to pre-order and play with products before they are released to the 'general' craft market.


For more information ~ Just send me a message or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment