Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Wednesday 18 September 2013


My dear friend Janine recently was awarded her residency in the UK, so I had to make her a card for the occasion.


I had a play around with the new Circles Collection of framelits from Stampin' Up! using them to make the globe.  The base of the globe was the large oval punch and 3/4"circle punch cut in half.
I actually made the card on the right first, then had to make another as I thought, the world is on a 23 degree tilt so I need to get the globe right!
I love the World Map from Stampin' Up! I have used it here for the globe. It is a very large stamp so I was able to use a couple of sections from it. The globe on the right has been uplifted by Dimensionals, to give it a 3D effect, maybe next time I'll try to put a spin on it!

The inside of the card, using the world map stamped off to give a light background, and matching envelopes.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing Nicky - can I CASE this please? Thanks. Well done!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. course you can. Been thinking of it for a while.

    ReplyDelete