Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Monday 19 August 2013

I had a fabulous day at Stampin' Stars training on Saturday.
One of the great things about training apart from listening to Zoe Pearson and Natalie O'Sheas recent trip to the home of Stampin' Up! is to swap.  These girls all have wonderful ideas and it is a pleasure to share with them.
First up is my swap. I have used the Hearts Collection framelits which I recently acquired as I am not a heart sort of person! I have teamed it with the new Pretty Print Embossing Folder which will be available in the new catalogue from 29 August. So if you want one of these Seasonal Catalogues drop me an email.
Nicky
Stephanie-Emma, Sue H, Ginny, Sara
Pip, Sarah L, Katie

Rebecca, Gill, Cayleigh, Sarah M

Di, Pat

TeeJ, Teresa

Lisa, Paula, Cathryn

Christine

Lesley

Karen - a beautiful cover for a little notepad

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment