Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Thursday 25 April 2013

I have had a hectic weekend. My family and I flew to Denmark on Friday for a very important coffee meeting. It all went well, then we met up with some friends who had come over from Malmo, Sweden to go to the Justin Bieber concert on that night. We arrived at our hotel and there were hundreds of teenage and under girls milling around. Yes JB was saying at our hotel!

We have basked in sunshine for the last couple of days in London, and then I look at my garden and think of all the work I have to do, the ravages of winter have certainly taken their toll. Hey ho!

I played around with the dress form Pop n' Cuts and the framelits dies. What fun, these are. Reminds of my childhood when I played with paper dolls.


You can add as much bling or as little as you want. Add a handbag made from the cup cake and circle punch. I love the touch of the pearl necklace.
This is my favourite, I love red, white and  black together.
Then I cheated and CASE'd an idea from Stamp with Bernie
It is the idea for the mens workshop I particularly liked. A bit fiddly, but I got there in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment