Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Some Easter boxes for you.
These have been made using the Fancy Favour Bigz XL die.

They are filled with  little chocolate Easter eggs and I shall be giving them to my girls tomorrow to give to their friends. I have used 'Everybunny' and the middle box is Natural Composition Speciality DSP that has been coloured in. As it has an embossed glossy raised pattern to it, it takes well to a little bit of colouring. The label has the leaves from My Friend stamped on it, only because I had been using it for something else and it was still lying around.

Sometimes that is what happens. you use what comes closest to hand when you are stamping. You don't always have to go looking for something when a previous project suggests an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment