Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Wednesday 23 January 2013

I'd like to share with you a card using the new Specialty DSP from the Spring Catalogue, named More Amore. There is a new small butterfly punch and I punched out some More Amore butterflies. The background is stamped with some hearts from Oh Whale! and the little butterfly from the stamp set called Collage Curios.

Another newby from the Spring Catalogue is Artisan Embellishments KIt, which has a couple of doilies, some ribbon, buttons, flowers and lace. I have wrapped a marzipan heart in the paper doily. The words are stamped in Sahara Sand using Morning Post Alphabet.

I shall have the new Spring Catalogue available here on 1 February.
Meanwhile I am taking dates for workshops, so that you, the hostess, can earn some of those beautiful Sale-A-Bration products. Contact me by email nickyjohncock@yahoo.co.uk to book your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment