Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

I promised an update of my swap. After glueing the cardstock and DSP together I used the new Oval Accents die, which is fantastic, but you have to wait until October 1st to order it as its in the NEW CATALOGUE!
Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool I measured up 2 score folds at the bottom of the purse.
I had pencilled in the centre line first.
Then it was a matter of punching a handle in the purse using the small oval punch, here it also helps to pencil in where you want to position the punch. Then adding a choccy, in this case a Green and Black Organic, yumm  to die for! Tie it together with some coordinating ribbon, and voila!
Next a photo of the finished purses...
 
I have added a tag made from the DSP with the Swap details on it.
This idea is a CASE from Marelle Taylor an Australian demonstrator whose blog I follow.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment