Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

I had such fun this morning in my craft area. My 2 girls both have birthday events to go to tomorrow. They are not going to a birthday party, teenagers just 'hang out', meet up, have lunch and chat abut the holidays etc..,
so , it was Mum have you got a card. Well I have on hand Mums cards, baby cards, Dads cards, Thank you cards, ad infinitum. Teenage cards umm.
I'd been surfing last night and came across case study challenge 151
When I was challenged with this request this challenge came to mind. I am too late to enter, however I hope you like my projects.
Feel Goods

Bring on the Cake

Your Amazing



I have fallen in love with Gorgeous Grunge, a splotchy set by Stampin' Up! Colours are Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo.  The Washi Tape is from the This and That selection, and the words from a couple of different stamp sets, mentioned in the caption.
The envelope has been lined with Epic Day This and That DSP, and the front splotched leaving room for the name!






No comments:

Post a Comment