Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Monday, 17 June 2013

I decided to go for another challenge, haven't done one for ages and it really is a good way to get the creative juices flowing in a directional way!!

The challenge I've gone for is Case Study Challenge. So, here it is Case Study Challenge 145, this is the inspiration....
This is my creation. I have mixed some old and new. The DSP is from the This and That series, the flower which is inked in craft white is from Secret Garden and its Floral Framelits and the sentiment is from the NEW set called Happy Day and it makes me 'smile'.



3 comments:

  1. Nicky - you clever lady! So smart to emboss the pattern paper - I can see it beautifully in the photo and love this - it looks like a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable background! It looks like a quilt! Absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete